Operational Due Diligence
Fortifinancial provides operational due diligence (ODD) across all asset classes – Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Natural Resources, and Long-Only.
ODD Process Summary
- Unlike our competitors, we run an iterative and transparent process. We work with the manager to solve ODD issues. We never present problems to an investor. We bring solutions;
- Review manager materials to prep for meeting;
- Onsite meeting to interview key staff;
- Onsite tests to validate manager’s story;
- Third party checks include service providers, background checks, and former staff;
- Written report; and
- Ongoing monitoring and periodic visits.
Service Level Options
- We will build a custom program to fit your needs;
- Pay-as-you-go contract for ad hoc ODD. Several institutional investors engage Fortifinancial to supplement their current ODD provider when that firm can’t respond in a timely manner or if the project is more complex;
- Retained support for annual ODD; and
- Full and Lite reports available.
Buy-Side and Investor References
- We have references from reputable investors in all asset classes and institutional managers.
Copyright © 2015 Fortifinancial, Ltd. All rights reserved.